ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of New Ant Tasks
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:42:43 GMT
I've not used Doxygen, so can't say for sure, but XDoclet is not about
generating documentation per se, its about generated templated files
from metadata contained within Java source code including class Javadoc
comments, class inheritance, methods, method Javadoc comments, @tags at
any level allowed, etc.

	http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/

I don't think we need any math equations for Ant documentation :)

	Erik

                                     <jakarta-ant@ehatcherso      cc: