ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of New Ant Tasks
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:25:10 GMT
For now, change the HTML - this is how it is currently done.

But sometime in the (near?) future I will start migrating the XDoclet
(proposal/xdocs) stuff into the mainstream for complete automated
documentation generation from the source code (with probably some
merging in of examples from external files).

	Erik