ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: How do I create ant task elements nested two or more deep?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:06:34 GMT
No, it doesn't do anything special, but it doesn't either prevent it.  With
the reflection mechanism I'm restricted to the characters which I can use
for Java method names, where I possibly would need obscure escape sequences
for colons and other operators.

Is there any detailed documentation on the DynamicConfigurator?  I just
noticed that I can use it for DataType objects as well.  Is it specified
whether the setXXX() or the DynamicConfigurator interface will be used if
both exist?

--
knut