ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nippard, Shelly" <sn180...@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Subject StarTeamCheckout.java
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 14:55:52 GMT
I've found an issue with this class that I think should be incorporated into
Ant's next release...

I'm using Ant 1.5 and there's a method in StarTeamCheckout.java called visit
with this signature:

protected void visit(Folder starteamFolder, java.io.File targetFolder)
throws BuildException {

}

Within this method you call:

eachFile.checkoutTo(localFile, this.lockStatus,true, true, true);

In my Ant build script I wanted the 3rd parameter to pass false so I think
you need to create a new set method for this attribute called "timestampnow"
and change this method call to this:

eachFile.checkoutTo(localFile, this.lockStatus,this.timestampNow, true,
true);

Is this already being implemented into the next version?

Thanks,
Shelly Nippard
NCR Corporation