ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Eid, Jonathan" <Jonathan_...@csgsystems.com>
Subject COBOL compile task?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:46:59 GMT
I need a "cobol compile" task.  I expect I will have to roll my own, but I
thought I would check here first to see if anyone else has embarked down
this path.

I have to support some COBOL developers that are working with Micro Focus
Server Express COBOL on a Solaris box.
I have all of the source code in CVS and I have written a simple build.xml
file that builds the required directory structure and retrieves everything
needed from CVS.

I have some ksh scripts that can handle the compilation, but I would prefer
to have a "cobolc" or "MFcobolc" task that works in a fashion similar to the
javac task.  I have done some trolling through CVS and after looking at some
of the source code, I figured I'd use the javac task code as something of a
template.

TIA,
Jonathan Eid
plaNet Consulting, a division of CSG Systems, Inc.
303.200.3519
jonathan_eid@csgsystems.com