ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <zn...@FreeBSD.org>
Subject DocCheck support for build.xml ?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:58:36 GMT
Hi,

Would it be appreciated if I supply a patch for build.xml that adds support
for the Sun DocCheck doclet? DocCheck is an API documentation coverage and
error reporting tool.

See:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/javadoc/doccheck/

If so, then I will provide such a patch that does the following:

o Add a property 'build.doccheck' that points to build/doccheck
o Add a target 'doccheck_available' that <fail>s if the DocCheck doclet
  is not <available>
o Add a target 'doccheck' that generates a DocCheck report below
  build/doccheck. This target will depend on 'doccheck_available'

Please let me know if this would be appreciated. I assume the diff should go
against the HEAD revision of build.xml ?

Ernst