ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can no longer build cvs tip
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:42:25 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian DeWeese" <brd1_reuters@yahoo.com>

> Somethings changed recently that's preventing me from building from cvs
tip.  The build gets through doing the bootstrap build but then fails to
build from complaining about not finding classic or modern compiler.  My
JAVA_HOME is set to the correct directory.

What's cvs 'tip' ?

The only thing that changed is the batch scripts such as lcp.bat for example
that could have some sort of influence.
It works for me, cvs HEAD, I have a modified bootstrap.bat that I did not
committed but this should not have any influence.

> Any ideas?

Make sure your tools.jar is not corrupted, run bootstrap with -v, etc...