ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: Patch submission guidelines
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:52:47 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurie Harper" <>

>Hi, I have a patch for Ant that expands the utility of the if/unless
>attributes on tasks (basically syntactic sugar, but it's sugar that makes
>what I want to do much less cumbersome! :-)

>Can someone point me to the guidelines for submitting such a patch for
>consideration? I had a quick look through the How to Get Involved page and
>didnĀ¹t spot this.

A patch is usually the result of the command 'cvs diff -u' as it gives us a
concrete idea of what has changed between the latest revision and your
patched file. The best thing is to actually open a RFE in bugzilla and
attach your file with a description of the motivation behind your changes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message