ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant AntClassLoader.java
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:26:00 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <costinm@covalent.net>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant
AntClassLoader.java

> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Steve Loughran wrote:
>
> > should just become
> >
> >             addJavaLibraries();
>
> Didn't noticed that.

that's ok, its enabled now.

> Not sure org.apache.xalan/crimson should be on the list - need to check if
> they're in the list that requires 'endorsed'. It is a tricky issue - if
> you want to use a different xalan ( which is very likely ), the code won't
> allow you to do that.
>
> One small comment - any reson to have the test case in JavaEnvUtil ? The
> practice seems to be to have the tests in the test/ dir. :-)

the test case isnt in there, just the test data. The reason for that is to
make it obvious to people adding new packages that they should add a new
test class.

In actual fact, there isnt a test case yet...I wrote one but it was always
finding stuff, through my incompetence or classloader sublties I dont know,