ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:09:00 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant

file:/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/optional/jsp
> > c.xml:82: Java returned: 1
> >
> > I'm replicating this on a machine here.
> >
> > here is the funny thing: ant from the command line runs the stuff ok,
but
> > calling it via junit doesnt, using either build.bat or ant.bat, even the
> > just patched version.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> I don't understand.
>
> It works if you are using <jspc .... include
name="1invalid-classname.jsp">
> </jspc> using ant.bat or not ?
>
> (what means a return code 1 for jspc ?)

yeah, I should do some postprocessing of the results

'9' means that jasper exited with some 'cant translate this file error'
'1' seems to be the return code from java.exe when something wont run
properly