ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/script ant.bat
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:26:22 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/script ant.bat

I stopped listing everything below, I was just indicating that everything
was there.

And yes, it is all there, I know that because I reinstalled everything last
week. And why did I reinstall everything last week? Because if you uninstall
java1.3 it breaks java1.4, suddenly your binding to things like .jar to
javaw -jar go away, and rather than do registry fixup myself, I delegated it
to the JDK installer.