ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-avalon-logkit
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 05:47:00 GMT
On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Peter Donald <peter@apache.org> wrote:

> Seems like you have you have just found an easter egg.

Yep.

> This is the exact circumstance I described a few days ago and you
> said never existed.

I said a fileset will be evaluated when used - the thing that I was
not aware of was the logging statement which was effectively "using"
the fileset.

> Previously delayed eval saved it.

No - it is as delayed as it has been before.  The previous version has
a bug in that it uses the Path object before it has been "complete",
that's all.

> Similar cases occur in a bunch of other circumstances.

If you are aware of them, please point them out.

Thanks

        Stefan