ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs AntTest.java TypedefTest.java
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:55:49 GMT
On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Sam Ruby <rubys@apache.org> wrote:

> Further debugging status.

I'll look into it - if I'll ever get that far, that is.  If you look
into last nights Gump results you see that the build fails before it
gets to the functional tests.

I had not identified the build failures as an Ant problem as I've
gotten to used to Axis test failures, I guess.

> Note: there are 65 invokations of wsdl2java, and between them there
> are a total of 111 mappings defined.  I find it hard to correlate
> these numbers with the 79 calls to createMapping.

I hope I'll find an explanation for you 8-)

Stefan