ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Death of a mutant ...
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:58:09 GMT
I know I cannot -1 this action, assume it is one anyway 8-)

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Conor MacNeill <>

> Improving Ant on the current codebase is not impossible, and it
> seems many people believe this is the way to go.

Are you sure you have your numbers straight?  Let me count, Costin and
myself (and I wouldn't even cast a -1) on the one side and Jon, Erik,
Peter, Adam, Magesh, Diane and you on the other.

> BTW, if another committer would like to take over management of the
> Ant mailing lists, I think that would make sense since I will be
> taking a break.

Does anybody know whether it is possible to have more than one

Thank you, Conor.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message