ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:23:46 GMT
On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, <> wrote:

> From your analysis, it APPEARS to be an ant problem, but if there's
> something we're not doing correctly in AXIS that ant has forgiven us
> for in the past, then I'd like to understand it.

Depends on how you view it.

If my analysis of the problem is correct, you've run into
<> and a change
of when <taskdef> gets executed between 1.5 and CVS HEAD of Ant.

I guess you want to be able to use Wsdl2JavaTestSuite.xml as a
stand-alone build file as well - if not, you could remove the
<taskdef> of wsdl2java and the problem shouldn't happen in either
version of Ant.

But then again, I think it is fixed now for CVS HEAD of Ant as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message