ant-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: Vetoes are void? was Re: [VOTE] target-less build files - counting results
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:39:43 GMT
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:

> Costin, calm down. I am on your side. :-)

:-)

It's just that I've heard the word 'veto' too much over
the last few days...

Since you mention this - I also have a problem
with 'sides' :-) There are too many people with strong opinions here,
and 'sides' are a dangerous concept.

All I want is to have an end to the interminable discussions
where we all repeat the same arguments - and a majority
vote should be able to stop it ( at least for a while ).

Costin