ant-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject RE: what I want to see in the next version of ant
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:18:06 GMT
On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Dominique Devienne wrote:

> Well, if that's what you understood, I didn't express myself correctly. I'm
> not the one who removed Mutant from CVS, nor the one who caused it to be
> removed... I actually liked very much the Mutant doc Conor wrote, and even
> said so... It's just a misunderstanding St├ęphane. --DD

I actually like Mutant much more than Myrmidon, and I certainly hope
I'm not the only reason for Conor to drop it as a proposal for 2.0.

The code and ideas are still valid, even if Conor is no longer
pursuing it as a codebase to replace the main tree.

And I consider antlib and my own ProjectHelper2 as perfectly valid
proposals to be discussed and voted on for future ant releases.

Costin