ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Re: CVS Repository access
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:15:04 GMT

I have been informed I should rephrase the question as what procedure
should be followed to become a contributor to the
ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ide portion of the CVS
repository?

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
858-609-2461
jlcarpenter@household.com

                        jlcarpenter@house      To:    "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                        hold.com               cc:

                                               Subject:    CVS Repository access

                        07/26/2002 09:31

                        AM

                        Please respond to

                        "Ant Developers

                        List"

I would like to extend the VAJ Ant tasks (taskdefs/optional/ide stuff) and
hereby request access to the CVS repository for at least that portion of
the source tree.

I do not have plans for making any contributions other than a few
improvements to the VAJ tasks.  If it is better to simply email my changes
to someone else who will commit them, thats fine with me.  It simply seems
easier to obtain write permission to the repository.

The majority of my professional experience is in Java and Perl.  I have
also used CVS quite extensively.  Consequently, I will be very careful and
respectful of what code I check into the repository.