ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefsDynamicTask.java
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:37:21 GMT
As the original author of the NetRexxC task, I remember what it was
intended for (and I thought it used to do this), and that was to output
java code. It may have been lost during some refactoring, as NetRexx users
being few and far between would be running Ant 1.4 or earlier.

I'll go back and look at the CVS history to find out what happened, or if
I accidentally forgot about it when implementing....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Peter Donald <peter@apache.org> wrote on 07/24/2002 07:42:23 PM:

> Oops - feel free to remove the offending code.
>
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:58, Jon Skeet wrote:
> > > Why was it removed? Must've missed that....
> >
> > According to Peter's change, it's now obsolete. Here's what setJava
now
> > has:
> >
> >     public void setJava(boolean java) {
> >         log( "The attribute java is currently unused.",
Project.MSG_WARN );