ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: death of a mutant
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:14:54 GMT
costinm@covalent.net wrote on 07/13/2002 06:02:47 AM:

[snip]
> I doubt there are too many java APIs or XML dtds that are more widely
> used than ant's. I would bet there are more people who know/use the
You keep saying this and I keep wondering. The number of people coding
with the Ant API in my experience is miniscule. People using build files
are a different thing. Do you use the DTD?

And DTD? I know almost noone that bothers with a DTD for build files. I
can't even remember the last time I saw a DTD reference in the build file.

[snip]
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au