ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Problems with EJBC
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:57:34 GMT
Definitely nicer.

On a related note, did you do know that there's a version control agnostic
version of change log along with two other reports in Maven? File
activity, showing the changelog details by file, sorted by # of commits,
and developer activity showing the changelog # of commits per developer?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au