ant-dev mailing list archives

From Manish Shah <ms...@mortgagehub.com>
Subject creating new tag and a subtask for ejb doclet
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2002 23:19:03 GMT
Where do I find information on adding a new tag in a java file(I am calling
it @ejb:hash-object). The same way ant has predefined ejbdoclet subtask like
<data-object/> I would like to use <hash-object/> for converting the data
objects in a hash map..which can then be sent over to the client. Later I
will also need to make it include only those attributes which are specified
by another tag for attributes I want to be included in the hash map...and so
on :-)
I have a elementary templating just for testing and have
HashObjectSubTask...to implement the subtask I need. However to test it I
should be able to include a new tag and then have a subtask in the ejbdoclet
task.
Please let me know where to get more info on this.

Thanks.
-manish