ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: Sitraka test cases?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:39:07 GMT
> It just checks if it reads correctly the bytecode of a class.

It looks as if it's checking the number of lines in a method... I presume that's in terms
of source lines.

> Without looking at the problem (I'm deep into iPlanet/Turbine
> debugging right now)...in theory no, but I did not go deep into the
> specs to make sure
> of that. It might means that the bytecode produced by the compiler is
> different from all others. Is this the Eclipse embedded compiler ?

Nope - it's JDK1.4.1beta. The main code is built by Eclipse, but the test-cases are built
by Ant.

I presume this test passes for other people?

Are there any optional libraries used by this code? I only have my "fake" stubs for quite
a few of the optional libraries, so that could be an issue.

Jon