ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <>
Subject RE: Sitraka test cases?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:44:21 GMT

It just checks if it reads correctly the bytecode of a class.

Without looking at the problem (I'm deep into iPlanet/Turbine debugging
right now) theory no, but I did not go deep into the specs to make sure
of that. It might means that the bytecode produced by the compiler is
different from all others. Is this the Eclipse embedded compiler ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message