ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] target-less build files
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:23:51 GMT

I don't have any arguments rather than structure even though right now we
have a little bit of both and I recognize that your goal is valid but I just
don't know about the side effects that it may cause and if we could abuse it
or not when writing the build files and create a complete mess
easily...that's all.