ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/ta skdefs/optional XsltTest.java
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:52:43 GMT

The usual way with a createFactory() that breaks with an existing instance.

btw, I did not figure there was a DynamicConfigurator before yesterday, but
this is just what I needed though I don't think that the name is appropriate
since it does not configure anything but it is a property .... so it should
be rather be 'xxxable' rather than 'xxxor'