ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Death of a mutant ...
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:30:05 GMT

I agree.

I'm tired of JDK 1.1 compatibility and the load of code it introduces for
nothing.

There might be also a good deal of code to grab from commons but
unfortunately there is no release for packages that might be of interest,
such as 'io', 'codec', 'lang', 'net', 'email'... none of them have graduated
and is out of the sandbox and I would like to avoid dealing with
'development' version.

Stephane