ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <>
Subject RE: Ant 2 et al.
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:36:49 GMT

I think this is due to the tremendous job of Jon for documenting the code
(which to me as far of being so clean because it grew organically however I
realize it is somewhat simple), and the awesome investment of Steve and Erik
to have a clean and complete documentation. Not to forget Diane as well that
is always doing a severe pass.

I'm not sure that people realize that this is the most abandonned part in
every project out there and that this one was far from being "stagn-ant".
Just compare the docs between 1.4 and 1.5, it's day and night.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message