ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Ant Security
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:15:27 GMT

Is this really important...for a build file ? What are you thinking about ?

I vaguely remember someone requested to take care of the security if we were
to implement a mail task that needs to connect to a mail server...but..all
this could be achieved by putting the login/pwd on the home directory just
like you would do for a DB..then after if there is no security on this file,
this is not my problem.

Ok this is not the same but what could be the problem ? (a task that zip all
sources from a given shop and upload it to a distant repository of a
concurrent shop that maliciously introduced a trojan horse into its latest
release that supports Ant ? :)

Stephane