ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Tinkler" <tink...@plumbdesign.com>
Subject [OT] Job Posting
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:09:49 GMT
Hello all,

Warning : Off Topic !

Please forgive using this list for a job posting, but I thought this might be a place

We are looking to hire a Java developer to manage two existing Java based products in a community
source model.  This position involves all aspects of maintaining a community source codebase,
including:

- Developing example code
- Soliciting feature requests, integrating new features, tracking down bugs
- Managing and maintaining a developer website
- Updating and writing documentation
- Maintaining automated builds using ANT
- Maintaining the CVS repository
- Participating in support and moderating discussion groups / list servers
- Strong interpersonal capabilities along with solid written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, decision-making, and self-administrative skills.

This position requires an expert knowledge of Java and Internet related technologies including:
 - Java Beans
 - Applets
 - Servlets
 - Swing
 - JDBC
 - XML
 - HTML & JSP

If you are interested in this position, and would like to know more about the products, please
send an email with your resume to developeremployment@plumbdesign.com

New York-based Plumb Design, Inc., develops Internet applications that help our clients leverage
their information assets, combining clear, functional, and appropriate interfaces with fully
integrated technical solutions. Our focus on structuring, presenting, and retrieving information
assets, the knowledge that helps businesses achieve and maintain a competitive advantage,
is supported by a firm foundation in software development and information design. Plumb Design
seeks opportunities with Global 5000 clients, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
Our clients include Merrill Lynch, Bacardi, Sony Music, Shiseido, and Motorola.

p l u m b d e s i g n

157 chambers st ny ny 10007
p.212-285-8600 x224 f.212-285-8999