ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Death of a mutant ...
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:03:37 GMT
At 09:00 AM 7/11/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>(That's another reason why I'm in favour of sorting out where Ant2 is
>going in the reasonably near future, as well - if it *will* be a new
>codebase, I'd rather start tidying up documentation of that than attacking
>another set of Ant1 packages :)

I think that if Ant2 ever occurs we will be reusing what you have now.
(Especially all the documentation on the tasks). SO I would just continue
with the great work you are doing now. If you are really concerned about
not wasting any time then I would focus on non-deprecated tasks/datatype
classes (and also try to skip those that are only around for jdk1.1
compatability).