ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject [myrmidon] Stable packages?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 02:05:57 GMT
Hi,

I was thinking that it may be useful to explicitly mark which packages in
myrmidon should be considered stable and which are not. I was thinking that
the best way to do this would be to say any package with a package.html is
considered relatively stable and changes should be discussed.

With the exception of interfaces.workspace, all the packages that have
package.html are not stable-ish. If you could put int package.html for any
stable packages in container/framework projects then this could work.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Peter Donald
everyone gets busy on the proof."