ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ant 1.5 Final Release
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:07:51 GMT
At 11:55 AM 7/8/2002 -0500, Dominique Devienne wrote:
>And then, there's the DateSelector bug...
>Personally, release date is not as important as quality. --DD

While I agree with the sentiment, it looks like this is a DateSelectorTest
bug rather than a DateSelector bug. That makes it far less a quality issue
since the tests are really intended for developers use. Not only that, but
there are already a whole bunch of specific tests failing on various
platforms and environments, as I've mentioned before.

Personally, I'm +1 on release (although if there are other outstanding
issues I wouldn't mind if the tests were removed as well).