ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: CVS Repository access
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:23:14 GMT
The pattern I have observed in the past is
that you participate in this list, you submit
patches via the defined process, and the patches
are reviewed by one or more of the committers, and
if accepted, the patch is applied.

After a time of such contributions, committers nominate
such individuals to become a committer, it is voted upon,
and if accepted, these individuals become committers, thus
receiving direct access to the repository.

In short, you contribute and prove yourself before
you are granted privileges. Seems to work OK so far...