ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Embed Sandbox Proposal: HOWTO?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:19:02 GMT
BTW, I am using it in my local copy of Centipede and it works really
well :-)  Basically now (on my HD) Centipede is a distribution of
Ant+antcontrib+sax2+jjar, and a buildfile to import.
Easy, clean and compatible.

It would be very easy to have Commons use a single central buildfile
with local project customizations, all with the tried and tested and
known Ant <hint hint nudge nudge>

I am going on vacation now, but when I come back it will be fun to
add this functionality to Commons, while keeping more traditional
ant files.

Thanks Costin, it's very well done, and with the jxpath stuff it really
ROCKS! :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -