ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Embed Sandbox Proposal: HOWTO?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:29:40 GMT
-> Costin

After some days of other work, I can finally start playing with the
"embed" proposal, that supercedes the import proposal and uses SAX2.

Unfortunately, I'm used to the original ProjectHelper, and looking at
the "embed" code I find mysel disoriented.

- What are all the new features it supports?
- Basically, how does it work?
- How to use it in buildfiles - ie please add example buildfiles
- What needs to be done to /finish/ it?

I really would love to be able to use the hinted Xpath-capable XMLProperty.
Any help in getting me up to speed will be highly appreciated :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -