ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick (Gus) Heck" <patrick.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: Test - please ignore
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:53:43 GMT
That is interesting. Does apache.org have any level of spam filtering?
Do any of the rules in your client catch and discard it? Or are you
reading the mail as forwarded to another account which might be down
wind of filtering?

So let me revise my strategy :). Someone with access to the list who IS
getting the removal confirmation should perorm the test.

Gus