ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick (Gus) Heck" <patrick.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: Test - please ignore
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:02:33 GMT
Yes but this brings up the question of why I get one every time I post
to this group... are they subscribing and then sending to any address
that comes in the door? If they are abusing our list this way shouldn't
they be unsubscribed and perhaps have their domain banned from the list?

What is really going on here?

Gus