ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick (Gus) Heck" <patrick.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: Test2 please ignore
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:19:38 GMT
The results indicate that I am correct. I get one of these emails every
time I send a mail to this list. Everyone check their mailboxes for the
address pmgsender@returns.mb00.net. If you have it in your address book
then you probably ought to spend some effort checking for email viruses.
Be sure to look in collected addresses too :).

Gus