ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Göransson <jongo...@student.liu.se>
Subject Re: Serializable Location?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:28:17 GMT

Stephane Bailliez wrote:

> [...]
In my case it's only the convenience to be able to pass the
BuildExceptions through to the client without having to
convert it into some serializable format. But the BuildException
serialization will fail if the Throwable which might have
caused the exception isn't serializable so I would still have to perform
a check in order to be safe.