ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craeg K Strong <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Re: Planning for 1.5.1?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:12:40 GMT
Hello:

I have been holding off on a patch to add support for
external XML Catalogs for <xmlcatalog>, and I am
thinking that 1.5.1 might be a suitable timeframe for
its inclusion.

It is backward compatible-- it only adds an optional
<catalogfiles> subelement.   It also involves minimal
changes to the code; it refers to Norm Walsh's resolver
using reflection, so there are no nasty dependencies.

I can have it ready within a week or so.

Thoughts?

--Craeg