ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 2 et al.
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:17:12 GMT

Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> [...]

Nothing, it's exactly what I mean :-)
In fact I'm using it since day one.

> The problem is to make it 'official' and to maintain the repository
> descriptor for each release of each project. Say as being part of the
> release plan.
>
> Then again maintaining such information for external jakarta project is also
> non negligible work.

Each project should maintain his own, and JJAR can easily handle it.
It just needs someone looking over it, as you say.

I have made my repo for the krysalis project, and before final
release I will make the central JJAR repo reference mine for the
krysalis stuff.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -