ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [warning inflammatory email] Stagn-ant?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:41:56 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:29, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>
>>certainly be convenient in cases. Things like <try>-<catch> should be
>>there IMHO.
>
> agreed ... now if Stefan would just lift his veto .... :)

As for my experience, try-catch and for-each from ant-contrib have
really been helpful to me and to many users. Actually many committers
have replied to some questions, to use then from ant-contrib.

As per the if task, I practically had only one case in these month in
which it was useful, but not that much anyway.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -