ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: Embed Sandbox Proposal: HOWTO?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:11:41 GMT
well the thing about backward compatibility... as File is a subclass of
Object, I guess that the parameter could be changed and a explicit downcast
(where needed) would do.  But if performance is a concern a new method would
probably be better.

But otherwise sounds good!  This will make a cleaner interface for people
writing custom frontends as they can supply their own ProjectHelper and
practically call it with any input.  Just the ProjectHelper knows how to
deal with it ;-)

Cheers,

--
knut