ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: Embed Sandbox Proposal: HOWTO?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:36:29 GMT
>From your description it is not quite clear to me if your new ProjectHelper
is intended as a plugin for the oat.ant.ProjectHelper or as a additional
implementation of a ProjectHelper like oat.ant.helper.ProjectHelperImpl.  Or
have you maybe even done both?

If you're working on the oat.ant.ProjectHelper I have a small change to
propose:  The parse(Project, Object) method allows a ProjectHelper plugin to
set up a Project from an arbitrary input, not just a File.  But the method
is actually called from oat.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(Project,
File), which is the actual entry point.  And this makes it impossible to
read from anything other than File.  So if the File argument of
configureProject() were changed into a Object argument, the problem would be
solved.

Cheers,

--
knut