ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: Is ProjectHelper an "official feature"?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:06:42 GMT
And both have in common that they're not documented in the manual.  I
suppose they'd be implemented otherwise.  That's why I'm trying to find out
whether they actually belong in the manual or if they should be marked as
features specific to the regular command line frontend.  But I guess in
general you could say that a frontend exposing different behaviour than
Ant's command line frontend is buggy or incomplete.

--
knut