ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: Death of a mutant ...
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:38:33 GMT
As for Java2 and collections:  Have you considered going the same way as the
JDOM project, which requires Java1.1 users to download the collection.jar
from Sun (http://java.sun.com/beans/infobus/#collections)?  Of course there
are other things in Java2 which would be useful in Ant, but it could be used
to make the transition.  How many users are there working in Java1.1
environment anyway?

--
knut