ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: Case Number 106782 Fri Mar 06 11
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:30:40 GMT
Okay, now this email thing is starting to be more of a real problem. I
just got this automated reply to something I've of course never sent. I
also got one from M$ the other day that was an automated reply to some
request I never made regarding their newsletter.

I think it's probably time to escalate getting this fixed -- only I'm not
sure how we go about doing that.