ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: what I want to see in the next version of ant
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:31:33 GMT
I'm +1 on having 1.5 be our last 1.x release (other than just maintenance
releases for 1.5) and moving on to 2.0. I think it's clear from the recent
rounds of proposed new/changed functionality that people are ready for
that to happen. Personally, I think the "all tasks allowed at the top" is
a radical enough change to warrant it -- even though it is doable in 1.x.
(But, please, don't let my saying that start a big round&round on whether
that's "really true" -- it's just my opinion, and not the sole determining
factor, by any means.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)