ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error output for IOException for Javac
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:42:12 GMT
--- Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure to really understand your questions here...the value is the
> IOException that was thrown in the catch block,..and why it did not
> print out ? what ?

I mean, isn't "e", it has a value, something that should be included in
the logging output as part of the error message? If that's true, then it
didn't happen for the person who sent me mail asking what this meant:

/home/build/[various_dirs]/build.xml:88: Error running javac compiler

That's all they got -- so I was trying to figure out why.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)